Thursday, April 30, 2009

www.dustinbess.com

So for those of you who are reading this and DON'T know...I love photography. It is that one thing that I feel like I am somewhat good at, although I know I can get much better also. I have been taking pictures for probably 13 years. I stopped for a long time however. Well I have started up again and my pictures can be seen at www.dustinbess.com I update the galleries frequently (meaning I add more pictures to the existing galleries) so visit it often if you want to keep up on what I am shooting.

2 comments:

  1. what do you think about wedding/engagement photos? done them? like to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Done them, yes? Like to, that is a hard call. Engagements aren't so bad, weddings are stressful because it is like a one shot deal. I would maybe consider it for you though, or I could recommend a photographer that I personally think is AMAZING. Her name is Katherine Loveless. www.katherineloveless.com

    ReplyDelete